We've filled up SIL's 8 person van and are heading up toward Mount Baker for 3 days of hiking. This should help my exercise quota! Laura & her family love to camp, but have nicely agreed to real beds & showers for the evening accommodations.
I always manage to forget how wonderful the Seattle summer weather can be. We're enjoying the sunshine and low-70 degree weather. I think the predicted high today is high-60s. The heat in the house kicked on last night.
We've planned DIY breakfasts and lunches for our trip and one dinner (hamburger soup). We'll only eat out twice in three days. Nice on the pocket book and on the food plan.
Okay, I've got to turn to and get packing (literally!).
Happy Fourth!
Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
3 weeks ago




Have a great trip! The weather sounds perfect for a hike.
ReplyDeleteJealous!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely. Have fun! And I love the pic of you and hubby.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get to Seattle some day - I hear it is just absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great 4th!!
Sounds wonderful and I can't wait to see your photos!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing okay Tish - can you believe its August already??
ReplyDelete