WW just introduced their latest tweak to the program. I'm cautiously optimistic. Who cares that we're in the middle of iced-cookie season. I am grabbing hold of my dusty store of good habits and am paddling as fast as I can so I can Catch the Wave.
No news is BAD news. Look for more posts from me.
Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
3 weeks ago




LOVE that picture. Ride that wave!!! And watch out from frosting!
ReplyDeleteYou had me at iced cookie. Hee hee
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear from you!
The daily treats at the office (and the pregnancy excuse) are NOT helping, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't read all the materials yet, all I know is my points went down to 26, but my flex stayed the same.
ReplyDeleteI missed the meeting on Saturday because my husband came home from the hospital - and I think my WW is closed Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, so I'll have to go the next two Fridays. Otherwise, I think I'll eat everything in sight! :D
Hope you are doing well!