Okay, I've been fairly good at keeping the resolutions I made for the New Year, and I'm adding a new one as of now. I'm going to post once a week. I miss you guys! This doesn't count as my one for this week. I'll be back soon.
Loving my fitbit! It's doing a great job of motivating me to move.
Later.
New – Oil Free Salad Dressings eBook
3 weeks ago


I was thinking of you yesterday believe it or not. I miss you. This is a resolution I hope you'll keep!! If you don't, I may have to come up there and talk to you....LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to hearing from you. I was thinking about you over the weekend and hoping you were well.
ReplyDeleteLori
I was so happy to see your comment on my blog - I nearly screamed - hey Tish!! to my computer! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteYeah!
ReplyDelete