Isn't that what some colleges call the extended Winter Vacation after Christmas? You know, where you're supposed to be reading ahead for the next semester, but actually spend it sleeping late every day and going skiing? I find I want to take a little "reading break" from blogging right now. I'm fine. I'm feeling at peace about my Dad and still fighting hard to move on toward my goal. I'll check in from time to time until I feel like jumping back in the fray.
Be good!
Tish
Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
3 weeks ago


That's what's good about blogs -
ReplyDeleteyou can always jump right back in!
Peace to your mind and your world!
Thanks for letting us know; I worry when "regular" bloggers disappear. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you, but understand the need for a change of pace.
ReplyDeleteLori
Enjoy your reading break. I'll miss seeing you.
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you for now Tish, but I understand. I took two weeks off in December and it was a helpful thing. Do come back!!!
ReplyDeleteI will miss you Tish but I know that from time to time I have needed to cut back on posting and reading blogs.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break but please do come back when you are ready.
I have an award for you on my blog: rejecting300.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey Tish, don't know if you'll get this but just wanted to say Hi and I was thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteI missed this when you first posted it... and today I was wondering where you were... Enjoy your break, but know that I miss you already :)
ReplyDelete