Friday, February 10, 2012

Good News


1. I figured out how to insert one of my own photos via iPad.
2. Jay loved meeting the two therapy dogs who visited his room in the hospital.
And 3. We're HOME, and Dorothy got it right. There's no place like home.

Tish

13 comments:

  1. Oh, Tish, I'm sorry. I somehow missed the post telling of Jay's illness! How wonderful to know he's on the mend and at home and you all made it through without me1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, of course we need you! Fortunately our friendship is longlasting.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting on my blog, I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tish, I am so glad you are home! And if my daughter (who's almost 20) wanted me to stay with her in the hospital, I'd do the same thing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely the right decision. Who'd want to face the 6 am shot in the stomach without mommy nearbe. Home is wonderful.

      Delete
  4. Yes! It's great to be home and having him feeling so much better. I thought of you just now when I noticed it snowing outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you two are home!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tish, nice photo. So happy for the positive news. All my best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Alan. The dogs were a big hit. A wonderful volunteer opportunity if you have a well behaved pet and want to bring some smiles to some folks who are in need of a smile.

    ReplyDelete