Hi all,
A quick post from my new toy. We gave each other iPads for our 38th anniversary last week! I'm still learning my way around. This morning I downloaded the WW app and have decided to track my points+ even tho' I'll continue to eat mostly Core (simply filling) foods.
Our granddaughter, Jeannine, is still here with us and we've been having a lot of fun. A fancy tea and some Civil war exploring in nearby Fredericksburg, a hike and picnic with 3 grandkids, Playing in the sprinkler, a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, playing Farkle and Scramble together on FB, playing whole-house hide and seek with Ella and Jack, and biking after dinner. I'll have to edit and add pix from my Mac later. Here's one from the tea shop.
Oh, and daughter Laura talked us into signing up for Netflix. I've seen the first seasons of tv shows we never watched (Lost and 24). I've enjoyed them, but think I don't need to see much more.
Do you have a favorite app to help you with you weight loss and fitness goals?
Tish
Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
3 weeks ago


Ooh - fun! Love the picture:) We also have gone back and started some shows we never watched. I like to see how they begin and the characters develop.
ReplyDeleteWe've been watching old TV shows on netflix too. We're always stunned by how much technology has changed in such a short time.
ReplyDeleteLori
Oooh, ipad envy! :)
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Anniversary!
I bought my wife one for her birthday. Darn - anniversary, should have waited until our anniversary! :-)
ReplyDeleteTish, I love your wedding photo! Congratulations on 38 years of marriage - WOW!! :) That is so neat. Have fun with your iPad!
ReplyDeleteSummer is soooo fun. So great that you are spending time with those lovely grandbabies!
ReplyDeleteYour grand daughter is adorable! I use myfitnesspal to track food and exercise. They have a website and apps for phones.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary! That was a great gift idea! I don't have an I pad or I phone but it's on my list!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun around your place right now.
That's great news! I love my iPad and I think you'll love yours too. I haven't used any weight loss or exercise apps but I love the Amazon Kindle app and the Zinio app for reading books and magazines respectively. Words With Friends and Hanging with Friends are my favourite games(basically Scrabble and Hangman you can play against each other), you should download them (there are free versions) and we can play!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated anniversary! One of my favorite memories was visiting my grandma and playing dress up with all my great grandmas old clothes - I'll have to find a picture that's one of my favorites - my twin sister in I in long dresses and huge hats.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having fun!! Hugs and hope you have a wonderful weekend!