Friday, May 28, 2010

Fly By

Friday's here and my day is full. I'm going to try to get in my C25K run this morning. I'm still sore and a bit achey from my bike fall on Wednesday, and I skipped my weight lifting last night, but I'm hoping this works. Also on tap for today is laundry, more laundry, getting my hair cut and colored, a visit to my dad, and getting the house spruced up. DH invited one of the college-age summer interns to dinner tonight. Steaks on the barbie, roasted baby potatoes, and a green salad are on the menu. Maybe strawberries (with ice cream for the guest) for dessert. My morning hop on the scale made me smile. I might even start posting my weight in a bit!

Be good today! I'll catch up with everybody after dinner.




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot planned! I hope you get your run in, but take it easy after your fall. Glad the scale is making you happy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are smiling:) And you sound busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy dinner! I like your food descriptions--seems like you're a great cook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tish, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Wow you have a busy day, I hope you were able to get it all done.

    So glad the scale made you happy!

    Your dinner sounds like wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete