Monday, May 17, 2010

I did it!

Today's C25K run (week 5 day 2) called for a five minute warmup, an eight minute run, a five minute walk, another eight minute run, and then a cool down five minute walk. And I survived! I did the whole thing, plus added several extra minutes and did a five minute run at the end. Yay me. The next run (Wednesday) calls for a twenty minute run--without stopping! Yikes.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That program is so great isn't it? When I was first starting I did my own version because the C25K wasn't around! I'd run from mailbox to mailbox.

    You are doing a great job! Don't be worried about Wednesday - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this period of C25K so well - the exhilaration of 8 minutes & the fear of 20 - but like Diane says, don't worry - you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete