I've avoided one s'more opportunity so far with the final one tonight. Still haven't decided. :-) Last night DH went down to the docks and picked up fresh-off-the-boat salmon and I cooked for everybody. About 25 of us including cousins, nephews, nieces, brothers- and sisters-in law, and our travel group of 9. Corn on the cob, new potatoes. Not especially balanced, but the best the little co-op could offer (no greens at all except iceberg lettuce).
I'm too lazy to go find my downoad cable in my suitcase, but here's a picture of the beach where we're staying. There's a never ending beach volleyball game going on on the sand there this week! The mountains in the distance have little snow caps right now.
I'll have a lot of catch up to do on blog reading and commenting when I get home early next week. Take care!

59 (!)



Tish, you are an inspiration w your 5 mile run on your birthday!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your big day! Have a great year!
I'm glad we've "met"
Happy birthday! My first hubby had your birthday, knew I liked you for a reason. ;). Enjoy your holiday but I want you back home and posting more. Lol.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Tish! Sounds like a wonderful day and wonderful vacation.
ReplyDeleteWishing you the happiest birthday ever!
ReplyDeleteAnd if we're voting, I say go for the s'more. One only, available for this limited time only. :)
Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a wonderful time. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Glad you had a good birthday and vacation.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the birthday wishes! I had a marvelous day. We're finally back home after an red-eye flight last night followed by a short nap this morning. Heaps of laundry--again! I'm babysitting right now, but I'll write a REAL post tonight and tell you about the s'more situation. Stay tuned!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sarah let me know you want to do the Summer Focus Group and just know you can join when you get back!
ReplyDeletehttp://dietbuddydaily.com/?page_id=750
I'm late to the game but I sure hope you had a fantastic birthday! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! It looks like a beautiful place to be. :)
ReplyDeleteTish, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed it and will come back soon. I'm going to publicly blame you for the the late in the day posting of my own blog today. I got started reading yours and couldn't stop. We spent 3 weeks in Estes Park, CO last year and just fell in love, so I especially loved those posts. Hope you had a great birthday and are continuing to have a terrific vacation. You are doing so well on your eating plan and are an encouragement to me.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Tish! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip. The beach looks heavenly!
ReplyDeleteMary @ A Simple Twist of Faith