Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, WI

I'm  Georgia-born and I love, love, love peaches.  Peach season is here!

WI, today.  Down 2 pounds.  Yay me!

What's your favorite fruit?


186.2

18 comments:

  1. Favorite fruit is Raineer (sp?) Cherries. Blackberries are a close second. And I would be very very sad if limes left the world forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. california bing cherries
    Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most any fresh ripe summer fruit - blueberries and raspberries and strawberries, nectarine, cherries, to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I knew I liked you!! I'm a Georgia born girl, too! ;) YAY for you and an fantastic weight loss this week!

    Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I have slacked in blogging because I just don't know what to say! lol And I have no idea what is wrong with my blog that it won't update in your blog roll. It's messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay for two pounds gone!

    I love most summer fruits. Right now I'm especially enjoying watermelon and peaches. I prefer local (Memphis area) peaches best, though. That may be because they're fresher?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 2 pounds!

    Favorite fruit - blueberries or strawberries. I can't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weight loss!

    That peach looks delicious. I love strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love summer fruits and recently I have been enjoying melons,nectarines, pluots, strawberries and blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love banana's. I go through them pretty quickly, b/c I usually end up eating almost 2 a day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm lucky because I love all fruit. Couldn't possibly pick a favorite. But like you right now, peaches are the fruit of the moment simply because they are at peak and to die for!!

    I'm seeing the C & O Canal in our future!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the loss! Go you! :)

    My favorite fruit would have to be strawberries. I LOVE them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to college and lived in GA for a lot of years. I'm partial to peaches too! Nothing better than a good GA. peach! Your pic looks good enough to eat.

    Congrats on the weight loss! Slow steady progress. BTW, I was looking back at your last few posts - what a gorgeous grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not from Georgia, but I love peaches, too. I remember when I was back on Atkins and following it strictly, I "cheated" with a fresh summer peach from the health food store ... seven carbs and worth every one.

    Now, on WW, they're legal. Maybe I should go pick one up.

    Congrats on the weight loss, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's been at least 15 years since I had a peach. I think I'll go buy some this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PEACHES!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmaF6IOODFc

    Can't make me chose my favourite! I really enjoy white nectarines and have been craving tangerines lately...

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're like the track star of weight loss right now!

    I don't think I could pick one fruit as my favorite. I love so many of them. As you can tell by the many fruit pictures I post on my blog. Right now cherries are up near the top of the list. But then there are canteloupes...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your weight loss! My favorite fruit today is watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum! I bought some peaches this week, and before I turned around my husband had inhaled them... maybe I'll get some next week?

    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete