Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fly By

In a rush tonight.  Rehearsal for the Messiah starts in 30 minutes.  We're heading off to NC tomorrow at noon, but I've got to do laundry and packing tonight as I'm going to my BSF Bible study in the morning and then to my WI at noon before we go.  Just finished a yummy pre-WI dinner (baked codfish, whole wheat orzo with spinach and pine nuts, and a green salad with a WW Strawberry bar for dessert).  Not looking likely that I'll get in my early morning run tomorrow, but we're taking the bikes and a see some great exercise opportunities ahead (long walks on the beach, running, and bike rides).  The weather's still looking fine for the next few days--yipee!  I'm thinking I'll lose several "sticks o' butter" at my WI tomorrow--send positive thought my way.

I've got the car packed with oatmeal, apples, carrots, larabars, whole wheat pasta, and lots of other things that will keep me on track.  You be good, too!

I don't think our beach condo has wi-fi, but I'll try to scout out a Starbucks and stay connected with you all.  DH will certainly help in that endeavor (finding a Starbucks)!

La-la-la-laaaa-la-la-laaaaaa.   Off to rehearsal ..

3 comments: