Thank you all for your kind comments about my father's death this week. I have been in Atlanta the entire week with my sister who is seriously ill. Fortunately, she got a diagnosis today and will start treatment tomorrow. As you can imagine, it's been a very difficult week for our family. Dad's funeral will probably be sometime in the spring.
As to my Hot 100 goals, I have failed all three, but still managed to go to a WI here and registered a 2.4 pound loss. I need to get back to my routines and I'll do that when I return home tomorrow.
I'll be back next week.
Holding tight to the "reason for the season."
Tish
Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
3 weeks ago


{{{ Hugs, Tish }}}}
ReplyDelete♡♡♡
ReplyDeletea couple of hugs from me, too.
Safe travels today, friend! Let us know when you are back home safely. I know John & Jay will be happy to see you!
ReplyDeleteMore hugs from me too.
ReplyDelete"hugs" from me too.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the weight now, just make the best choices you can with what is available. Be with your family and enjoy their presence and comfort. You are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLori
I lost my dad, too, a few months ago. You have done so well on your journey. Now you need to concentrate on your loss and the support you are getting from your family. Listen and take comfort to all the stories others will share about your dad.
ReplyDeleteTish, just do what you have to do, and make good food choices. Hugs from me, too.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss and hope you continue to find peace in warm memories of your dad.
ReplyDelete