Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fly By, Hot 100 Update

This will be a Fly By.  I am still not "on plan," in that I'm not tracking or counting up points, but I feel okay about how I'm eating.  Very busy getting through laundry and family papers/pix to get ready for a family rendezvous over Christmas.  I've spent way more time than I'd like in our very chilly attic looking for one certain document among dozens of boxes of my Dad's papers.  Aaargh.

Look what I discovered when I finally took the time to click through the many pix I downloaded from our kids' visit in November.  A good candid "cousins" (our grandchildren) picture.  IIRC, little J was squirming a lot, trying to get himself out of the picture.  His oldest cousin, J, did a grand job hanging on to him and tickling him into smiling for the camera!
Hot 100 Update.  Again failed all three, but I did go to my WW meeting and gained only .2, I have exercised 3 of the past 3 days, and the chocolate is more or less back under control.  Even tho' I'm not meeting my original goal, the fact that I'm still thinking about it and paying attention to it has made a positive difference in how I've managed over what has been a difficult holiday season.

Stick with me, I will get back to my "real" life one of these days!

Tish

10 comments:

  1. I know it's busy but find time to make a plan of attack about eating and exercise! That way you won't leave anything to change and screw up these last 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tish, firstly my apologies for the lateness of this response, with my vacation and things going on I have been a bit slack with my blog comments. My deepest condolences on the loss of your father, am thinking of you. I know, even from this distance and the limited amount I know you through your blog, that not only your father's memory, but his influences on you and your family will be with you always.

    I think you're doing just great to be holding steady given all that you have been through recently and given the season. So, well done and hang on in there!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may get shot by some others for saying this, but I think you should just focus on what you need to do to get through this tough time for yourself and your family and then you can refocus your efforts on the other stuff. I'm not suggesting you throw all healthy living out the window, but I know you won't:) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get back. I know you will. You've been through a lot lately. The fact that you even care still is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this IS real life. :) Seriously, there's always *something* lurking around the corner. It's up to us to decide where to put the most of our energies. Fwiw, I think your attentions are in the right places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tish,
    I know I am very late n this, but I would like to express my genuine sympathy for the loss of your Father and then also the poor health of your sister. I whole heartily agree with Waisting Time's comments. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tish-I have been away from blogging a few weeks, my heart goes out to you and your family for your loss. Hold on tight to all of your memories. I lost my Dad over 2 years ago and something just about every day reminds me of him. Good Bless,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is your real life. And I think you're doing a good job. You're very busy!! And what sweeties!!! Way to go getting the exercise in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photo of the grand children Tish. I think you are doing an amazing job with the weight during this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture of the GB. Beautiful kids, Tish.

    ReplyDelete