Hi friends,
I wanted to let you know that my wonderful father died today. I am with my sister in Atlanta, but when we got word that he'd taken a turn for the worse, I called DH and he and our son Johnny were with him when he died. He was the best father I can possibly imagine and we'll all miss him so much. That said, I'm glad this final suffering has ended and that he is with God in heaven and is reunited with my mom.
Tish
Creamy Cauliflower Carrot Soup
3 weeks ago


Tish may God wrap his loving arms around you and your family and grant you peace.
ReplyDeleteI am grateful that his suffering is over and know that one day you will be together again.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers in the weeks to come as you work through your loss.
Oh Tish I am so sorry. I can't imagine the loss you are suffering.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and your family. One day you'll be with your daddy again. Until then remember those times that made him the great daddy alive.
God Bless to you and your family.
Tish -- I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers for you and everybody who loved your dad.
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful to have had the opportunity to meet this man. He had one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen and I wish you all could have seen the peace written all over his face when Tish sang to him.
ReplyDeleteHe and my sweet FIL now know each other and neither know any pain!
Aww, Tish, I'm sorry, but I also understand your relief. The pain and suffering of this world are gone now.
ReplyDeleteTish - my heart goes out to you and your family. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteTish, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts during this difficult time. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteTish so sorry my friend, I know EXACTLY what you are going through, my heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
Oh Tish, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteTish, I am praying for you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteTish- You are in my heart!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers. Audri
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss, Tish. He was loved well and for many years, and it IS a comfort to know he isn't suffering and is reunited with your mother.
ReplyDeleteMy sympathies go to you and your family Tish
ReplyDeleteTish, I am so sorry! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteTish, I am so sorry. Words are cold comfort at this time, but know that your precious Dad is in the arms of Jesus now, and has nothing but peace. I pray that same peace for you and your family as you grieve the loss of his precense with you on earth.
ReplyDeleteLori
Oh Tish, I am so sorry. I am glad you are with your sister. I will keep you all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteTish, my thoughts are with you. You must have made him so proud. Best wishes, Alan
ReplyDeleteTish, memories can build a beautiful bridge from sorrow to peace. My thoughts are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteBless your sweet heart!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry i'm behind on my blog reading and didn't know your dad had passed away. "hugs" i'm keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete