Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas day.  I'm with family (sister, brother, DH & Jay, an aunt, and nieces and nephews).  Family is great.  I missed my Hot 100 Update yesterday, but I have to say I'm not doing it now.  We'll get home early next week.  Then it's back to work.  Here's a picture of our "Christmas Tree."  We're in a vacation rental home outside Atlanta.  No decorations at all here, but with this and that, we came up with a tree  (that's my camera tripod under it all!).  Oops, I forgot that I didn't bring my download cable.  You'll have to use your imagination.  Santa found us last night--Jay was worried.  He even filled the shoes in front of the fireplace.  My mother's mother was French and we grew up with shoes, not Christmas stockings.

Have a blessed Christmas.  See you soon.

Tish

8 comments:

  1. Interesting - to fill the shoes.... Wow!
    Happy day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me chuckle. Merry Christmas, Tish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Jay's worry was for nothing! (so cute!)

    Safe travels home! I hope the "weather" cooperates for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Tish. Have a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Dutch, today is the second day of Christmas. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have truly missed you and can't wait for a return to regular postings.

    Our house in Venice had no decorations either, so we went to Dollar Tree and bought a 6-inch tall Christmas tree, a red pillar candle and a plastic Santa for the coffee table. Total investment - $3.00. Effect - PRICELESS!

    Be safe! Tell DH & Jay hello for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Tish! So, you were in GA? Funny, because I was in D.C. (briefly, as a side-trip from Philly, where my parents live). I wrote about it on my last post. Stay warm and dry if you can!

    ReplyDelete