Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hot 100 Goals

One hundred days seems like a long time, but I know from experience that without mindful attention those days will fly by.  I don't intend to let that happen.  I am going to use those days, all one hundred of them to further my progress towards my goals.  The Hot 100 count down starts day after tomorrow,  and I have been thinking about my goals.  Here they are:

1.  I will reach my official WW goal by Jan 1st.  My WI is tomorrow and I'll post again to give you the exact pound total I am going to lose.  [Right now it's 19, but I'm expecting that number to go down tomorrow.]  I will weigh myself and record my weight each morning.  I will follow the CORE (Simply Filling) WW plan.  I will go to my WW meetings, weigh in and stay for the lecture every week.

2.  I will continue exercise for at least 6 out of 7 days every week.  I will vary the exercise to include running, biking, strength workouts, Praise Moves (yoga), and Kettle Bells.  I will have at least 2 strength workouts and 3 cardio workouts each week. My workouts will average 60 minutes per session.

3.  I will keep my house and my body chocolate free.  I will not buy, eat, or bring into my house ANY chocolate.  This includes my beloved dark chocolate with orange, chocolate chips, chocolate candy bars (Almond Joy--are you listening?), or any baked goods that have chocolate in them.

It's not too late to join this challenge.  What are you going to do with those last 100 days of this year?

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love your first two goals, but I'm getting withdrawal symptoms just reading number 3. No chocolate would be too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, Tish. Those are some hefty goals. Especially the no chocolate for over three months. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great Tish! I have drafted a post to join in the challenge and am still debating. So indecisive. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on the goals, Tish. I think not having the chocolate in the house will be a big help. I'm not there yet with the chocolate, but I can see the signs that I need to be. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, specific goals. There is NO way I could swear off chocolate for 100 days. You are a stronger woman than I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a really Happy New Year in the future for a lot of people!

    Great goals. Guess that means no red, green and silver Hershey's kisses in the Santa dishes this December. It'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would have a hard time giving up chocolate if I had to. I discovered VitaBrownie's and VitaMuffin's, which are these 100 calorie frozen snacks. They seem to give me enough chocolate for the day. (Though sometimes I might have them with 2 separate meals!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals, Tish. I'm doing this challenge as well and am going to post my goals tomorrow. I love your 100 day graphic! I think I'm going to draft one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any chocolate with milk in it! It wasn't until about two months ago that I found granola bars that were dark chocolate with no milk. Not many other people but me and my kids like them because they are as close as we will come to a candy bar.

    BUT, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great going on the goals! Although 3 sort of triggers a "oh noooo!" reaction, thinking that it will be immediately hard you might be surprised at how easy it is after the first week. When the withdrawals or cravings stop you tend to just stop thinking about it.

    Good luck! I'll be waaaatching. Hehehhee.

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you with the 100 day challenge. I have read a good many bogs where folks are going to join this challenge. I will support you (and my other blogger peeps), but I will not join. I am approaching the milestone of three months and am very close to being 20 pounds lighter. In three more months it will be Christmas-I can picture myself, and realistically, another at least 12 pounds lighter. That is enough for me for now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The goals are great Tish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great goals! Chocolate free is a hard one but I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. NO CHOCOLATE???

    THAT is why you will make your WW goal & have lost an insane amount of weight in a year, and I am still futzing around with the same several pounds...

    ReplyDelete