Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, WI

Weight Loss Trend--Green is Good (Red was Biking Holiday Weekend)

WI today, +1.2 pounds, 5 sticks o' butter :-(

I'm relying on the news from the first image rather than the news from my WI--I'm sure it's a temporary blib.  It doesn't feel great though, so  Read My Lips, Mr. Scale!  I don't want to see more added sticks o' butter again.  Capiche?






182.0

14 comments:

  1. Why do five sticks of butter look liked SO much more when we've gained than when we've lost?

    it is a blip and will be gone soon. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Tish! Show that scale who's boss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Physicsdiet.com graph! Remember green is good, you've on a great path!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, 1.2 pounds is just a fluctuation, not a gain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what it was. You gained 1.2 pounds of knowledge about Isaiah at BSF! I called and there is still a waiting list of over 200 for our group. Anybody thought of adding another group?? (I know it isn't that easy!)

    Bet next WI will show a loss of 2.4 or more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty chart! Look how it just keeps sloping downnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep your head up...those sticks o' buttah will be gone soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's only temporary, I'm sure. I do it, too, and try not to let it get me down. I can usually look back at something I ate that is still lingering in my body in one form or another.

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all know that there is always an occasional increase in weight. For me, it is usually right before a good loss. Keep up all the good work. AND think of the muscle you've been building with the kettle bells and yoga and biking! Have you measured lately?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's just no explaining these things.

    Stoo-pid scale!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee-hee! My word verification for my previous comment was 'relesse', which I think is shorthand for 'release the stress.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've been here before right? Keep on doing the right things, next choice that comes your way, nail it! Then the next. Butter, whats that??

    Thanks for the excellent words of support on my blog today; much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice. Nice. Nice. Good for you! Congratulations! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete