Sharon, The chart is from the Weight Watchers web site. I'm also using physicsdiet.com which has a very neat chart based on averaging your weight each day to see the trend--canceling out small aberrations or ups and downs, I'll post one soon.
Yay for your loss Tish! Last night I was watching the weather channel and the path of the hurricane. My husband asked if I was planning a vacation that he didn't know about since I had been so involved in the weather this week.And I told him about your bike trip...then we both sat their soaking in all the info and wondering if y'all would be able to bike :) about 10 minutes later he said, I can't believe I am this worried about a vacation for people I don't know :) It made me smile. We wish y'all the best of luck on the vaca!
I just found your blog. I can't believe how much we have in common. I retired early from the middle/high school library and I also watch grandkids (but not full-time because I am also a church musician). My blog is about baby steps (increments). wow!!
Congrats on your loss and stay safe during the storm.
Thanks for stopping by! I'm a 60-something wife, mother, and grandmother trying to be the person God made me to be. I've been on the road to fitness and weight loss for about three years. I retired early from my job as an elementary school librarian to take care of my two youngest grandbabies 2 1/2 days a week. I LOVE my new job! I love to cook and am always finding new, delicious, healthy recipes. I love to read. Mostly historical fiction set in the middle ages, but really anything well written and interesting. My wonderful husband is my #1 supporter in all my endeavors and my biking buddy and my favorite travel companion. We love to travel. Wales is my favorite destination, but we love to go back to Italy, too. We lived in bella Roma for three years at the turn of the century. We have three children. Our daughter lives on the other coast with her family. They have three children. Our son's family lives nearby. They have the two little ones that I get to babysit. Our youngest, Jay, has Down Syndrome and lives with us. He works full time and keeps us laughing.
Good for you Tish - great weight in and thanks so much for being such a "cute" cheerleader ;-)
ReplyDeleteYaaay! Well done!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip!
Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!
ReplyDeleteI forget - is the chart from Spark People? I like it better than my Excel spreadsheet. May move to using it.
Sharon, The chart is from the Weight Watchers web site. I'm also using physicsdiet.com which has a very neat chart based on averaging your weight each day to see the trend--canceling out small aberrations or ups and downs, I'll post one soon.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!! Way to go. That chart is very neat.
ReplyDeleteMoving in the right direction:)
ReplyDeleteYay for your loss Tish! Last night I was watching the weather channel and the path of the hurricane. My husband asked if I was planning a vacation that he didn't know about since I had been so involved in the weather this week.And I told him about your bike trip...then we both sat their soaking in all the info and wondering if y'all would be able to bike :) about 10 minutes later he said, I can't believe I am this worried about a vacation for people I don't know :) It made me smile. We wish y'all the best of luck on the vaca!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. I can't believe how much we have in common. I retired early from the middle/high school library and I also watch grandkids (but not full-time because I am also a church musician). My blog is about baby steps (increments). wow!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss and stay safe during the storm.
Hugs,
Mary