Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Numbers Game, WI

0       The number of days I've taken "off" from exercising in the past month
1       The number of bloggers on my blog roll that I will have met by the end of the week!
2       The number of strength workouts I do at the gym each week
3       The number of consecutive Turkish Get Ups I can do in my Kettle bell workout
4       The number of "sticks o' butter" I lost at today's WI
5       The number of months I've been blogging
7      The number of days since I've eaten any chocolate
7       The number of inches I've lost from my hips
8       The number of lemons I bought today
10     The number beginning to appear on the labels of my clothing
13     The number of weeks left in the Hot 100 Challenge
15     The number of days until I meet my 2nd blog roll friend!
16     The number of additional pounds I will lose to reach my WW goal
22     The number of weeks I've been seriously working on losing weight
29.2  The number of pounds I've lost since I got serious
32     The number of miles of my longest bike ride (yet)
39.2  The number of pounds I've lost since my highest known weight
41     The number of Followers to my blog.  Thank you, thank you!
59     The number of years since I was born
59.9  The number of miles I've run per month on avg for the past 4 months
62     The number of miles of an upcoming Bike Holiday ride, done over two days
93     The number of years my dear father has lived
179   The number of pounds I weighed at my WI today
1012 The number of miles I've run in the past 23 months
Yes, green is good!
Seven Successful Days in the Hot 100






179.0

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new decade! :D May youi zip right through it. :D Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this list TIsh! You are doing so fantastic, congrats on all your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah Tish, congratulations on a job well done!
    Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tish! Your numbers game reminds me of that 'ode to 87' that you wrote for me. I loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Love it. I am officially a new fan. Thank you.

    www.trekto99kilos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, there are some nice numbers there and lots of green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-hoo! Well done!

    (fingers still crossed for Sunday!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love yours...it is so colorful and fun. Liked your list -- especially the 179 item. Oh, 179, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These number posts are so fun! I would borrow the idea some day but I can't imagine coming up with all those amazing numbers on which to report. I want to know more about that bike holiday ride!

    ReplyDelete
  10. From the looks of the radar this morning, anyone who lives in VA in getting pounded compliments of Nicole. Hope you aren't floating away. I understand rowing is good for upper arm strength!

    Congrats on the two sticks of butter loss and a whole new decade.

    Wonder if anyone would be crazy enough to accompany you on that 62 mile Bike Holiday??

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of numbers, lady! Congrats on doing so well!!! Make room in the 170's for me! I'm coming! [Slowly but surly, haha]

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea for a post! I may swipe it one of these days :-) I found you through Hot 100 and am adding you to my blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome numbers, girl. What a great way to look back over the weight-loss months. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love this! I also think of my weight loss in terms of sticks of butter and I totally got the idea from my WW leader! tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. (lost comment)

    Awesome, awesome post!

    BRAVO on the loss, and just know that you are my weight loss heroine, the woman I think of when I wonder what I could do if I got serious!

    ReplyDelete