Trail's end, 34.5 miles later. Tired but HAPPY and feeling very accomplished.
We had a great time. No flats, no unintended pizza stops, no weirdos on the trail, and only one snake. We're definitely going to do this again--and we're hoping the fellas get to come with us next time. My caloriecount.com site tells me I burned 1768 calories on our ride!
It's time for the Hot 100 Update!
My goals:
- Reach my goal weight by Jan 1st by following the WW CORE plan, weigh & record my weight each morning, attend weekly WW meetings.
- Exercise at least 6 out of 7 days with varied exercise including at least 2 strength workouts and 3 cardio workouts each week averaging 60 minutes per session.
- Keep my house and my body chocolate free. This includes dark chocolate, chocolate chips, chocolate candy bars and any baked goods that have chocolate in them.
How I did this week: - I did not go to my WW meeting (I was out of town on a bike holiday). My daily morning weights indicate that I am losing, slowly, but regularly. I will definitely weigh in next week. I ate OP all week.
- Nailed this one. Praise Moves, Hiking, Running, Biking, Strength Training at the Gym, more Hiking, LOTS more Biking. Averaged more than 120 minutes per day!!!
- Sharon says I didn't and she was keeping track! YAY for me.
I'm feeling good about things, EXCEPT I really want to hunker down and get my weight moving down a little faster. I'm looking forward to a good WI next week.
All for now.
|
Congrats on the great week!
ReplyDeleteI love your photos. It looks so beatiful!! What a wonderful trip and great job on those bike rides.
You look glowing and happy and healthy.
Tish you are awesome! What a great week, wonderful time spent with new friends and incredible bike rides!
ReplyDeleteWow,you really burned the calories today!
That's two good-looking, biker babes. Next time we'll go for 50 miles. NOT! Maybe 25 per day with another nice B and B in-between! It's been great - let's start planning the next one!
ReplyDeleteThat looks fantastic! :) I really want to get into biking, there is just nowhere to go around here. Everything is highways and unsafe roads.
ReplyDeleteI need to hunker down too and I plan to do just that, after the 1/2 marathon tomorrow! :)
I tlooks like you two had a great time together! have a great week, Tish!
ReplyDelete~South Beach Steve
Yay - a bike ride! Plan a bike trip here next year and we can go together :D
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the goals!
I have so loved the vicarious enjoyment of your week together. Thanks for sharing. Love the pics. I hope you were not taking that picture while riding!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you & Sharon had a great time and really encouraged each other to stay on plan. GOOD FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteLori
Looks like a really fun ride! Your poor DH. Hope he can participate soon. I admire your discipline with the chocolate and exercise. I'm going to be writing about how I need to refocus on Monday - ack.
ReplyDeleteOkay, you can never move because some day I'm going to come to go biking with you. :) The pictures are gorgeous and you look like you had an awesome time. Congratulations on meeting all your goals. You rock!
ReplyDeleteI loved your smile in every pic! Glad you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteGreat news on meeting all your goals this week. Great pics, looks like you are having a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. Great week, too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great ride! Is that trail just for biking? It look lovely!
ReplyDeleteNo weirdos on the trail - um, are there usually oddballs on the trail? Great results on the goals!
ReplyDeleteSo great t o read more about your shenanigans on the bike with Sharon and Mr. B. You guys are tearing up the trails on the East coast. Looks like fun. I would think it makes all your work to get fitter especially sweet. Continue to enjoy life, Tish. Michele
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have had a lot of fun! Great exercise, great countryside, great friends...you can't beat any of those individually, but all together? You've done great!
ReplyDeleteI'm Shauna, from Hot 100!