Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quick Update

Hi all,

Another wonderful day.  We changed our plans a bit and instead of biking today, we hiked in Sky Meadows State Park.  An overcast morning opened up to a beautiful sunny fall afternoon.  I took some great pix, but forgot to pack my download cord.  We're enjoying a very nice B&B in Leesburg and tomorrow morning Sharon and I will bike on the W&OD (Washington and Old Dominion) bike trail back towards home (~30 miles).  DH, still sporting a whole arm cast will drive home and meet us at trail's end (or earlier if we call him).


I did not go to my WI today as we were running late AND I didn't get in my last chance run.  I thought about going to the meeting here tomorrow, but it's after our B&B breakfast.  I don't want to hop on the scale right after breakfast AND we want to get a relatively early start.  I think I'll just skip this week.  I can't share any new pix, but I'll leave you with today's physicsdiet chart--showing lots of green.


Happy trails to YOU, too.






8 comments:

  1. You are burning up the calories with all that exercise! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great ride:) Hi to Sharon! Thanks for the comment on my blog... it is going to vanish. I am unexpectedly doing some maintenance (long story) and hope that all I lose are comments from yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for green! Have fun on your ride today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll be fine skipping one weigh in. You've had so much exercise, you'll have a huge loss next time.

    Thanks for your great example of how much fun a person can have while making healthy choices.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times! Have a great ride ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo....there sure is a lot of green on that chart! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are rocking right off the chart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is so awesome that Sharon and you are hanging out!! So, don;t worry about posting-just have fun. I am IMPRESSED with what the two of you maniacs for exercise have been doing. You are blowing my socks off! It must feel sooooo good to be able to indulge yourself like that (in exercise) knowing that everything you are doing is good for you and that you are ABLE to do it. Nice work, Tish. Michele

    ReplyDelete