Sunday, October 31, 2010

Look at my Halloween Treats!

The cutest little scarecrow I've ever seen.  AKA The Eyelash King.
There's no-one cuter Over the Rainbow.
E&J with their Daddy, our son Johnny.

Surely you didn't think I meant CANDY!   Not me!  These little treats are WAY better than candy.

I'll check in tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. Super cute costumes and looks like fun was had.

    Have a Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echo the adorable part, but you're gonna to have to work with Little E on her less than graceful sitting position. This looks a little more like Elly May Clampett than Dorothy. Just couldn't resist a little jab - how are you ever able to say "no" to those precious eyes that they both have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is after the little party on their street. I think she's all done in--I always like Elly May, though, she seemed real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable kids! The eyelashes..oh my. Checked on your Hot 100 update too -- your pics are great. The after is definitely a stand out "after" shot. You look so pretty -- happy, smiling and trim. Good luck this week. Hope the plateau becomes a valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! Way better than candy!! You are so lucky to get to see them so often! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may show a gain from all that sweetness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...those little treats are way-yonder better than candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - no calories, and UBER sweet. They are beautiful kids. I can't wait for some grandchildren of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, I would those "Halloween treats" over candy any day!
    Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith

    ReplyDelete