Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Weekend

I've got my running shoes, my pillow, my journal and my scale packed.  We're off for a weekend getaway.  No WiFi or even Internet.  Yikes!  I may have withdrawal symptoms by the time we return on Monday.  Be good, have a great weekend--I know I will.  

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. No internet? My heart rate quickens at the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! But, running while sleeping sounds dangerous. You weren't planning on using the shoes AND the pillow at the same time were you. Silly me, pain pills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, no net would make me crazy! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I have a little link to you on Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tish,
    You go, girl!

    I am nominating you and your blog for a Blog of Substance award. I know it is a little over the top since you already have received this I am sure. I just could not bear to post a list of Blogs with Substance and not include yours. Accepting this award is voluntary. Read more about this particular award and what I have to say about your blog at:
    http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. You packed your scale? That... is awesome. Seriously, you are now my hero. I envy your dedication!!!

    ReplyDelete