Last night on our way to the gym, we stopped at the bike store and I chose fancy pedals that will attach to my fancy bike shoes so I, too, can ride more efficiently--after I learn to stop without falling off the bike. DH has the day off (yes, he's been working hard around the house today, too) and took my bike and shoes by so that they're all set for me to try them out on our ride tonight. I'm excited. Thank you all so much for your input re bike shoes & pedals. It really did help me make up my mind to do this.
We almost never go out to eat anymore (except my weekly lunch with BFF right after our WW meeting). We just might go out tonight though (in the interest of keeping the sparkling kitchen floor, stove and fridge sparkling a bit longer). There's a cute little place in Old Town (Alexandria) that makes an awesome caprese salad and that serve a nice Italian pizza--Jay's favorite. That sounds really good to me. I'm sure I can probably talk DH into it!
I want to be able to get in my run tomorrow morning, so I'd better get back to slaving away on the house for a couple more hours today. I hope to be able to spend a little time here tonight and also tomorrow. Welcome to my new readers and followers! I still get excited when I see that people are actually coming to my page and reading what I write.
About time for some progress pix:
![]() |
| at my highest weight, 218 pounds |
| at my current weight, 185 |





You are so busy with the house! That kind of work burns a ton of calories.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that baby, that just melts my heart.
You look amazing. You are such a beautiful woman. I think when we lose weight that we look younger! That is a good thing.
You look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOH yeah! You've burned some calories today! Enjoy your ride!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to take time to breathe.... :)
Love your Blog. You keep posting & I'll keep visiting. Deal?
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pic!
ReplyDelete